Thinking performance drives business performance. Most mistakes in business are mistakes in thinking. Decisions are poorly thought through. Risk factors are overlooked. Faulty information is taken as fact. Ideas are killed far too early. Benefits aren’t built into solutions — customers have no idea why they should embrace your new efforts. Changes backfire."the main difficulty with thinking is confusion. We try to do too much at once. Emotions, information, logic, hope and Creativity all crowd in on us. It is like juggling too many balls". - Edward de Bono Six Thinking hats
If any of this describes the condition at your company we can help you improve the thinking performance of your employees. The end result for your company:
- Increases in bottom-line profit.
- Increases in top-line growth.
- More time to develop meaningful customer relationships.
- More time to work on what’s important to develop the business.
- A happier and more motivated workforce